parts disco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts disco

hey all. As you all might know yahama has disco the parts list for the XJ100. Whats with that? any how any one have a parts list for the XJ11. like air filter oil filter that kind of stuff.
    Any help would be awome. Also i'm looking for a four in to two
    with the turn outs.
    Last edited by eightball; 08-29-2006, 11:13 AM.

Yamaha still has the parts list on line:

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/parts/home.aspx

Line = Motorcycles, Year= 1982, Model = XJ1100J

Mac and Jardine make new XS / XJ exhaust systems, or look on eBay for used stuff. The XJ muffler mounts are different than either the XS 11 Standard or Special, but not hard to make the mufflers fit. Head pipes are interchangeable, so XS systems will fit the XJ with a little tweaking. Note: some systems require longer mounting studs on the head. I've not heard of this being a problem with an XJ, but this might be an area that you have to tweak. The Jardine system I have on my XJ came off a Special and went on with no problems.
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

I have an exhaust system off of a 78e standard xs1100 that should suit your needs. Stock pipe back past heat shields. Both sides have been nicely cut off crossover removed and pipe now has a single chrome header on either side. These are slipon and have not been welded. Chrome is not cracked dented or rusted out. Ususal road grime nicks scratches etc. Driver quality price includes shipping in continental USA $100.00 andreas

Comment

Working...
      X