Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs11 emblem

Hey guys!
    I just got done assembling my new emblems. I got them laser cut and then welded them together, Bead blasted them, and polished the YAMAHA. I am thinking of chroming them but my brother thinks I should powder coat them. Not sure yet. I have an extra set that I will assemble if any one is interested in them. The base plate is XS11 with YAMAHA across the top of it. (it gives a 3-D effect) I am going to try posting a picture so you can see them. They turned out really nice. I can also do a one-off if someone wants. I made mine out of 1/8" steel plate and rosette welded it from the back.
    yes, very much
    50.00%
    yes but i'd like a one-off of my own design.
    14.29%
    not really
    35.71%
    1979 XS1100F
    4 into 1 Jardine, single POD airfilters, custom paint
    Branded title
    Work in progress since 2000

We have to get on! We have to get on! We have So much time and so little to do!.....strike that, reverse that!! :P

picture of eblem

let me know what you think.http://xs1100andhuey.blogspot.com/
    1979 XS1100F
    Branded title

We have to get on! We have to get on! We have So much time and so little to do!.....strike that, reverse that!! :P

Comment

i like them i wouldnt mine a set for my bike for the tank since all the other bandges are gone off my bike

and i would say have them chromed thats what i would do or i would paint them the same color as the tank if the bike is one soild color like my bike is
      79 yamaha xs1100f standard
      best 1/4 mile 13.282@99.40

Comment

badges

Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How about gold XS11 base and black powder coat YAMAHA??? For us MNS riders??? How much for a set of the ones you made with no chrome or paint?

Comment

tANK EMBLEMS

Hey guts,
            I was thinking that if I sold them I'd give you the option of buying them bare, or buying them chromed. I have noy yet found out how much the chroming is but I figured that the bare emblems would go for about $75.00. If you have anything other than a standard XS I will need an old plasitc bage to get the hole positioning correct. if anyone is serious about getting a set made, whether like this or a one-off design call me at 541-399-2731 or email me at cessnafixer@yahoo.com
            1979 XS1100F
            Branded title

Comment

oops!

Sorry I meant.....Guys..... not guts! I can't type.
              1979 XS1100F
              Branded title

Comment

Working...
              X