Carb Clinic in San Jose 7/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb Clinic in San Jose 7/30

Hi folks, this is late notice, I know, but we are having a carb clinic this weekend, Sunday. It will be held at my place of business in San Jose.
    We did this in May and kinda combined the XJ and XS groups.
    Bill posted a report that you might have seen.

Peter (from the XJ owner's group) has offered to do the shopping
    and is going to be looking for a head count.

I appologize for the late invite. If any of you local guys/gals can make it it would be neat to make a larger gathering, and to put faces with the names here on the list.

For those that might be interested, but can't deal with the timing, it has been asked that we have one more in the Fall.

The San Jose Gran Prix is this weekend, so there is the possibility of traffic issues, but last year it was pretty-much a non issue IIRC.

Check it out. Let me know if you might make it. Though it's called a "carb clinic" there will be tools, CD's and knowledge to do a lot more than carbs.
    If nothing else, it's good to meet the local Yamaha guys, talk bikes, and BBQ.
    Mike

1980 SG "Angus"

Bummer............
    Will be working this Saturday.
    Your only 20/30 minuets away from my shop in Hayward too.

Saw pics of your last meet, pretty cool.

mro

Comment

...where's it at
      and what is the time

I think more than a couple of days notice would bring in more people; when were you thinking in the fall?

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

did that a couple times on the triples list too

back before it was a forum. Always a good time. Wish I was in the bay area to do it.

Clark

Comment

Working...
        X