Made In Japan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made In Japan!

I'm tempted to ride this baby to Sturgis. hehehehe...

WHAT?!?! No response...no Kudos...no flames? C'mon somebody

SAY SUMPIN'

Comment

Well, there's certainly no doubt where it came from! I'm thinking you might be walking home if you rode that to Sturgis. Seems to me I heard something one time about a bike, a piece of rope, and a tree, then X number of bucks for each whack with a baseball bat. Isn't this the kind of thing they look for that kind of event?

Then again, I'll bet you'd get a lot more looks than 99% of the other bikes on the road!
      Ken Talbot

Comment

HERE LIES MAXIMAN.......here lay his boots....there lays his helmet..
        way over yonder lay his former sense of humor...heh

I wouldn't ride it through Oshawa either. Alot pf people here seem to have "the mentality" (Harley mentality that is)>
        When I had my fj1100, and my uncle had an fz750, (both bright red and white '85s) We had everything from a deck of cards, to firecrackers, to an empty booze bottle thrown in front of us from cars. A**holes..
        1979 xs1100sf
        1972 cb500 four

Comment

I found a pic o them, (don't mind the "tough guy" pose, I was kidding for the picture)!
          Two of Japans finest ...

1979 xs1100sf
          1972 cb500 four

Comment

I actually think it's a nice paint job, but yeah... I think before you even made it to Sturgis, some old man that was in Pearl harbor would stop his truck in front of you and use his cane on your @$$ like you were a PiƱata.

empty booze bottle thrown in front of us from cars. A**holes..

Really!! They could have at least thrown partially full ones!! *Hick..
            Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
            '06 Suzuki DR650
            *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
            '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
            '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
            '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
            '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
            '81 XS1100 Special
            '81 YZ250
            '80 XS850 Special
            '80 XR100
            *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Well no doubt the war/battle flag (rising sun) is a bit provocative I suppose...but ya gotta admit it is very cool looking.

However the redneck hatred of Japanese products utterly disgusts me. Japan is no longer a totalitarian fascist regime...but a free nation... a very productive free nation I might add...and a good friend of the US today.

Personally I don't care where something is built as long as it is the best product for the money. It just so happens the Japanese are very adept at producing such goods. Precisely why Maximan rides Yamahas. and Kawasakis and Honda's and Toyota's...etc

Comment

Originally posted by MAXIMAN
                WHAT?!?! No response...no Kudos...no flames? C'mon somebody

SAY SUMPIN'
                The only flame I can come up with is it's awful bright but I tend to like darker colors on bikes.

Geezer
                Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
                X