exhaust need one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust need one

who makes aftermarket exhaust for the xj1100? which exhaust produces the best power retains center stand and overall has the lowest tone. i took the broken baffle out of my 4 into 1 setup and it was loud as hell. i liked the sound but there is no backpressure. And my current exhaust is really rusty and the collector hangs really low. ive seen some pictures of mac but it seems they dont hold there chrome is there a company the offers chrome covers for the headers?

I was looking into a 4/2 setup with turnouts i heard they are pretty loud and throaty but i dont want to sacrifice power? any suggestions?
    I dont want to pay alot for a muffler and meinke dont sell what i am looking for!
    XJ1100 Maroon

.. Ebay, look on ebay, there are some exhaust on ebay. you might get lucky and find a set for cheap, but they might not be perfect. you cant get perfect for cheap.
    .. if you're handy with a welder you can make a set of sportster mufflers fit on your stock headers, you can get those cheap. if your headers are rusty, then sand blast and paint them. the sportster muffs flow better than the dyna muffs.. if loud is what you want , you can either poke a hole through the puck in the middle of the baff or use a hole saw and cut the whole baff out. the sound gets really deep then.
    good luck

Comment

I have both left and right OEM mufflers for sale for the XJ. I am keeping my headers though. Talk to me and maybe we can make a deal.

MaximRider
      The only known XJ1100 Interstate

Comment

Working...
      X