picture post of my xs11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture post of my xs11

well here is my first atempt at posting a picture.
    Let me know what you think!
    sorry it is so big I thought I reduced it enough!

**added url link**
    Photo
    When I first accessed this message...just got the little red "X" box, then copied and pasted URL into 2nd browser, and was able to see it, you did it right Dakota, but for some reason it wouldn't show until after I visited the site, then when I came back to it, it was showing IN this message!? T.C.
    Last edited by flyingdakota; 06-05-2006, 06:03 PM.
    1979 XS1100F
    4 into 1 Jardine, single POD airfilters, custom paint
    Branded title
    Work in progress since 2000

We have to get on! We have to get on! We have So much time and so little to do!.....strike that, reverse that!! :P

I saw the helo and thought it was a joke till the picture started loading.
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

Comment

xs100 picture

Now just for the record, and so there is no doubt, this picture was taken front of our hanger next to the Huey that FLIR was using to test one of their systems. It is not a fake this is the real deal. I just thought it would be a cool picture to have on the computer desktop at work. Anyway the emblems i am going to have laser cut and chromed, and then I will do some airbrushing on the side covers. Anyway something different.
      1979 XS1100F
      4 into 1 Jardine, single POD airfilters, custom paint
      Branded title
      Work in progress since 2000

We have to get on! We have to get on! We have So much time and so little to do!.....strike that, reverse that!! :P

Comment

Good Job, I bet it is a cool desktop, I may do the same with my ride/job! As long as the seal shows they can't bitch about the bike
        82 XJ1100J "Jackel"
        78 Honda CB750-74 Honda CB750
        74 Husky 400
        70 Yamaha 360 & 70 175 enduros

Comment

Nice color If you need the headlight ear stock reflectors I have a nice Used OEM match pair andreashweiss@yahoo.com heading out to bismarck ,ND in 10 days. andreas

Comment

Working...
          X