Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRC Electrical Connectors

Hello Chaps,
    It's been 2-3 years since I was able to do any posting here, but I have monitored some of the new and old stuff to keep my bike from going to the boneyard.
    One of the things I did recently was to follow the link of Ken's (I think) to order some new connectors from CRC. They look great and am putting all new ends on the wires with a dab of solder to boot. The only one I wasn't able to get was the big one for the CDI and can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions?
    Will post some pics when I get a chance (have been refitting an old sailboat, too). Thanks and good to be back.
    '80SG 'Velvet Hammer'
    '80LG 'Black Velvet'
    "Friends don't let Friends go Fat"
    finitum non capax infiniti

If you really need one, I happen to have one on an old XJ frame, that is in VGC. Interested?

Comment

Thanks

I appreciate that. Got back to the board this a.m. and have found one this weekend with a spare TCI box attached!! Just now re-running the harness and redo on the pick-up coils (trying the multimeter leads from Radio Shck that was suggested on here). I'm still looking for that elusive left side XS11 Special side cover though?? See ya, RD
      '80SG 'Velvet Hammer'
      '80LG 'Black Velvet'
      "Friends don't let Friends go Fat"
      finitum non capax infiniti

Comment

Working...
      X