Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for header

I'm looking for a needle in a haystack.

Seriously...I'm trying to find a Supertrapp Header or a Vance and Hines for an Eleven. Preferably a 4-2-1 but what are the odds.

If ya have any info please post!

Cg

No kidding, that's going to take some time and bucks. I've seen a couple of each on fleabay over the past few years.

Think of it like fishing, you have to wait for one to come to you but be ready for when it does.

The supertrap system is most notable for the open space around the oil filter. I'm hoping my Mac header will clear the filter after I install the cooler adapter. I would be a shame not to be able to use my oil cooler...

Geezer
    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Tony

Lemme know if it clears please. I may resort to a MAC. But like you I MUST keep my cooler.

I saw a Vance and Hines 4-2-1 for an Eleven about 2 weeks ago. I think it went for 200+ but I didn't realize it until the auction was over.

Comment

It took me almost 2 years to work a deal on the one I have. The best I can recomend is searchin eBay 2x a week unitl you find what you want.

I did the same with the fork brace I have. I lucked out and found one in 4 months and I've only seen one like it since...

Geezer
        Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X