Warm february day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm february day

We had a warm day here in Cincinnati a little while back so I went out and about and did a little train watching....

Saw a lot of trains but it was time to move on so I went down the street to..

This is a jewel in our city that ya very seldom hear about,it's a cool place to visit,a cemetary,I have family here somewhere on my dads side.

14.2 degrees outside right now,a ride is not gonna happen today
    '80 XS1100 SG
    Don't let the good times pass you by..grab all you can
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Z4cjUlIo4

One of my best friends is buried there. It would take a bit for me to find his grave in there these days. Here is a very eery story. MY friend that is burried there is the one that owned the Cutlass. Now he always wanted to be buried in that car. Since it is illegal we could not get it done, but we did drive it to his services, and the grave site. Ran perfectly until we went to leave the grave and it would not start for anything. Several gear heads in attandance and none of us could get it to start. Finally had to have it towed home. Next day we went to work on it for his widow, started right up first turn of the key, never failed to start since.

My aunt is in one of the bins in the main mosuleum. Its like a hotel for the dead, rows upon rows 6 or 7 high kind of like a morgue IIRC. There is some mind blowing graves in there though, I guess ome of them figured out early they can't take it with them and did not want their family to inherit it so they spent more on their grave than they spent on their homes. Beautiful place though.
    Last edited by DGXSER; 02-17-2013, 09:35 AM.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

I know in section 135 and 134 I am supposed have family so I will have to check at the office to find out for sure.
      Me I am being cremated with all of my ashes throwen on a passing freight in Blanchet KY with a few put in a Sucrets box and buried next to my 2 best friends about 200 feet from the main line on a hill over looking the signals.
      Typing this and saw this..do I look like my dad..
      '80 XS1100 SG
      Don't let the good times pass you by..grab all you can
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Z4cjUlIo4

Comment

Working...
      X