Took the Wife for a nice ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the Wife for a nice ride.

Saturday 09-15-12, I took the wife for her longest ride so far (It's tough for her, she had back surgery a year and a half ago). We tallied up about 130 miles and went to Miracle Hot Springs, which is just south Of Hagerman, Idaho. We sat in the hot pools for a few hours and then we went to the car show in Hagerman. The bike performed flawlessly and my wife's back felt fine after the ride. I'm really glad that my wife was up the the trip and I hope she's up for more in the future. If I can combine the love of my life with the other love of my life, I'll have a pretty good thing going.
    Current Ride:
    81 XS1100LH Midnight Special
    Tkat Fork-Brace
    Previously Owned:
    79 XS750 Special

Indeed you do!! My SWMBO will never ride on a bike.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

yeah, my wife's the same way...just rolls her eyes when I say I'd take here for a ride
      Nick

1979 XS11 F,Yamaha fairings w/hard bags, TC's fuse box, K&N air filter

1982 Virago 750 (it's alive!)

1979 XS 11 F, Windjammer IV, Samsonite luggage cases(another rescue)

Comment

on nice days my wife is dragging me to the garage to go for a ride but i want her to learn to ride but she is too scared. im not sure why she jumps on my 4 wheeler and blasts across the field wide open. its a 6 speed with a clutch. my buddy has a 440 kaw its a perfect learner bike. but she would rather ride with me i normally dont mind but she get a little squeamish when i decide to give the throttle a hard twist.i just think it would be awesome to tell people that my wife rides her own bike. biker chics are way cool.
        1982 xj 1100
        "The Ape"
        http://youtu.be/AiQ8CqclHr4

Comment

Working...
        X