Americade 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americade 2012

Took a ride up to Lake George yesterday to Americade.It's the largest touring rally in USA.Mostly Goldwings and touring Harley's.There was a good assortment of other bikes up there to,but ,didn't see one XS11.It rained all week here for the rally,off and on.I tryed to get up there Wed. after getting out of work early.Didn't happen,started pouring on the way up.
    yesterday,had plans to go up in morning,started raining before I left,screw it,drove the truck up:rolleyesThis was at the local leather shop,Was as far as I was going with the truck, Ton of bikes out:.
    Last edited by Cuda 69; 06-10-2012, 04:34 PM.
    FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
    1999 Vulcan classic-sold
    1982 XJ 650-sold

Old is only a state of mind......John

Wish I had gotten further in town,They have all the major bikes there with test rides ,every vender you can imagine and tons and tons of bikes.As I've been there the last 6-7 years,I wasn't all that impressed.For the first timer ,it's very impressive though.
    FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
    1999 Vulcan classic-sold
    1982 XJ 650-sold

Old is only a state of mind......John

Comment

Working...
    X