1st Thursday Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Thursday Rally

This past Thursday a drove the XS to a summer event in Minneapolis; Dulono's Pizza, 1st Thursday Rally. What a blast! I have to believe some local XSives may have attended in the past. It's a rally where anyone with a motorcycle shows up to park their bike and walk around to see all the bikes and share conversation with other owners. I saw very few XS11's and thought it would be fun to see a local XSives get together at a future rally. The link here is not my video but one that I found on youtube, it a decent record of the event but you just have to be there to appreciate the huge number of bikes.... hundreds and hundreds of bikes and owners. Oh and there is no cost and no booze sold on site so it stays peaceful from what I saw. Sooo many brands and different types. Really alot of fun. There was a group of Boss Hogs and that's when I though it would be fun to see a group of XS11's all together. Anyone interested in going in October???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fWf_8wCdD4
    '78 XS1100E
    '83 XVZ12

Always heard good things about that event. Went once when I was living there.
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

A local Quaker Steak and Lube joint has bike night every Thursday. Been a couple times. Round here though, there are the crotch rocket groups, and the V-twin ie..Harley groups.
      Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
      80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
      93 GSX600F
      80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
      81 XS1100 Special
      81 CB750 C
      80 CB750 C
      78 XS750

Comment

Working...
      X