Pic's from Born Free 3 Vintage Bike Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic's from Born Free 3 Vintage Bike Show

Myself and Shacknasty both went to this show...WAS AWESOME! Here are some pics I got with my phone...

Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Nice! Looks like it was a good show!

I wish I could have been there but I'm out of time and 'tuits getting ready for Durango.
    -- Scott
    _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
    1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
    1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
    1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
    1979 XS1100F: parts
    2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Phase View Post
      Nice! Looks like it was a good show!

I wish I could have been there but I'm out of time and 'tuits getting ready for Durango.
      You'd Have Absolutely Loved it Scott...Hopefully You can make it next year...I hope to read a post and see lots of pictures from Born Free 4 and in one of those pictures I hope to see a LARGE group of XS1100's sitting side by side! Maybe you all can work the Cali-Rally around the Born Free...I know a lot of people were Camping it for the show!...

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

Hey Nate! It was great to meet you, wish we would have met up a little sooner. I was having a blast talkin' to ya and then it was time to go. Sorry yer gonna leave the west coast, but if anyone in New York needs a good dude to ride with, Nate is ready to jump on his bike and go.

Man there were soooo many cool bikes, you couldn't turn around without trippin' over another custom machine, from choppers to cafe racers and alley scratchers to rat bikes and polished show cycles.

The line-up of Denver's choppers.

I love those Denver's choppers, classic chopper lines! Here is the coolest bike in the show, an old Triumph customized in 1964, and called The Sunsetter. It has been through three different owners and none of them has changed it from the way it was done back in the 60's. I was blown away to see it because I remember it from the magazine when I was a kid. And there it sat on the grass...

And here's the guy that built it, the original owner. He was the coolest cat...

Comment

Comment

That thing Sounded SO BAD A$$...I was proud to have my bike sit next to it...
            wasn't so bad having my bike sit next to this either...LOL!

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

There were close to five thousand motorsickles in attendance and they were incredible and blah blah blah...

Now a couple of random girl shots!

You could get a haircut...

Have yer pegs engraved...

Carry around a dog named Bud Lite...

Or even fix yer bike...

It would be cool to have a contingent of XS11s at next years event.

This is the bike that was won with a raffle ticket. An original knucklehead with cool old chopper parts. Some lucky sucker is riding around with a big stupid grin on his face!

Comment

thanks shack!

I love the pics - looks like a great show...

John
                John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
                '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
                Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
                  I love the pics - looks like a great show...

John
                  there was actually a bunch of guys from TX there...u should really try and make it to a show sometime...IT IS AWESOME! The most bikes ive ever seen in one place that wasn't a bike week...

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

I am going to a show..in Durango!

I think the Durango Rally qualifies!

I'd love to but its hard enough to get the time off I am taking...one step at a time.

John

Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

Comment

It only qualifies if you take and post the pics. I'd love to see how y'all do it down in Tejas! On two wheels, that is. Ya hear me?

That g15usmc sure is young and handsome, isn't he? Here is a candid photo of him enjoying a frosty cold adult beverage just before he took off all his clothes and wheelied his Honda Monkeybike (that he rode all the way from 29 Palms!) through the bonfire while shouting, "Where are all the damned XS11s? There were supposed to be some here!"

You had better take some photos Mr. Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shacknasty View Post
                        That g15usmc sure is young and handsome, isn't he? Here is a candid photo of him enjoying a frosty cold adult beverage just before he took off all his clothes and wheelied his Honda Monkeybike (that he rode all the way from 29 Palms!) through the bonfire while shouting, "Where are all the damned XS11s? There were supposed to be some here!"

You had better take some photos Mr. Hughes.
                        You must have smoked one too many doobies bra...I'll have you know, I neither own, nor really expect to ever own, a honda...And we both know that I get the woman to take off their clothes, not the other way around...LOL! I'll post a real pic of me later people... I KNOW YOU WILL LIKE IT!...

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

Here is my pic, for all those caring...I did edit it in order to make things Ok for the average humans eyes...and to keep people from being offended...but here it is and if you want the unedited version...i suppose u'll need to ask...

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

nice pic Nate...

Very nice. Though I am sure we wouldn't have been offended....

Who is that ugly bald guy standing next to you?

John

(and it begins....)

Comment

Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
                              Who is that ugly bald guy standing next to you?

John

(and it begins....)
                              That ugly bald dude is the one who got those pretty thangs out of hiding...can't hate on that dude...

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

Working...
                              X