My XS1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My XS1100

Hey Guys Just Figured Id Post Up My XS1100 lol...I Got A Vetter Windjamer Fairing On It...Along With Midnight Special Parts And A Big Bore Kit Pushing Sound Outta A 4 Into 1 Kerker...LOL

I Live To Ride And Ride 2 Live...The Names †Rider†

nice one!!!!

Nice looking bike you got their
    91 kwaka kz1000p
    Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Nice one!

Where'd you get it? There's gotta be a story there!
      1980 XS1100SG w/Jardine Spaghetti 4/2
      2008 Suzuki DRZ400sm Souped

Comment

Except for the rear fender, engine, handlebars, front master cylinder and the pipes, just about everything else is an LH! Even the SEAT is from a MNS!

What kind of bolts are you using to hold the lowers on? They don't look like regular Well Nuts.

If you send your pictures to Craig Vetter, I bet he'd post them on his site. He's gathering owner's photos to put in a book. He wants serial numbers as a reference with the pictures.
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
        -H. Ford

Comment

Your bike is sweet, having said that I do have one thought..... Those look like the original factory tires. Those are what my bike had on it when I got it with 20,000 miles on it. My dad has a set of those he took off his Harley from 20 years ago. You might wanna check the expiration date and change them out.

Your bike is great though, and I mean that.

I hope I didn't poop on your parade there. I have a Midnight Special but much uglier, I love seeing pictures of em.
          Last edited by Yard Dogg; 03-09-2010, 12:33 AM.
          "The Hooligan" XJ1100, Virago Gauge Pods, Screaming Eagle Mufflers, K&N Filter, hand made rear fender, side covers, and solo seat, round bar conversion, small headlight, tail light, and cat eye turn signals, chip fuses, rewired the right way.

Pics: http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/ya...?sort=6&page=1

Comment

Working...
          X