Krylon Chrome Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krylon Chrome Paint

Here is an example of the Krylon Chrome Spray Paint. It's more of a super buffed steel or aluminum look, but still very nice. Def. not chrome as in what we see on our mufflers etc.

Bone stock 1980 Special except for the exhaust and crashbars. Oh yeah, and the scabbard for the Winchester Defender.

Bone stock 1980 Special except for the exhaust and crashbars. Oh yeah, and the scabbard for the Winchester Defender.

Comment

If you want chrome paint... Check out this website.
      They have lots of specialty paints, and their chrome is as close to real chrome as you can get with paint...
      www.alsacorp.com
      80 SG

Comment

Yeah, well for 40 bucks a can, I'll fire up my powdercoater and powdercoat the parts in chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
          Yeah, well for 40 bucks a can, I'll fire up my powdercoater and powdercoat the parts in chrome.
          You won't mistake the powdercoat for chrome either; BTDT. If anything, it's little better than the above paint, and harder to replace when it does mar and get dull....
          Fast, Cheap, Reliable... Pick any two

'78E original owner - resto project
          '78E ???? owner - Modder project FJ forks, 4-piston calipers F/R, 160/80-16 rear tire
          '82 XJ rebuild project
          '80SG restified, red SOLD
          '79F parts...
          '81H more parts...

Other current bikes:
          '93 XL1200 Anniversary Sportster 85RWHP
          '86 XL883/1200 Chopper
          '82 XL1000 w/1450cc Buell, Baker 6-speed, in-progress project
          Cage: '13 Mustang GT/CS with a few 'custom' touches
          Yep, can't leave nuthin' alone...

Comment

Working...