Tusk Bar Risers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tusk Bar Risers

Put on a set of Tusk Bar Risers today. Like em a lot. 1.2" of lift. It took some pressure off my back I didn't even realize was there. It puts the stock mirrors in a way better position. Seems like steering effort is less, and my arms are way more relaxed. Only did a short test ride, but it seemed to be a good thing.
    eBay deal, 280757984857 is the item #. Shipped from Terrebonne, OR and arrived on the 3rd day. Nicely polished aluminum, very well machined, quick 5 min. job. Adjusting the mirrors and levers took more time. $19.86 with free shipping. I'm a happy guy with this one.
    1980 XS 11 Special: The King of Kong, 9th wonder of the world. Pacifico fairing, chopped shield, Yamaha hard bags, Diamond seat, T-Kat fork brace, XJ top end, YICS Eliminator, '80 carbs from Spyder Cycle Works, K&N Air filter, Fuse block, stainless steel valves & reg/rect from Oregon MC Parts. Raptor CCT, XJ air shocks, 850 FD, Sportster mufflers, Standard handle bar, Tusk Bar Risers, SS braided brake lines. Cat Eye speedometer. HID projector beam headlight, LED running lights.

The ebay item is already gone, but a simple search using
    Tusk bar riser will show them in a variety of heights.

Trying to see if the photo link will work, so this can be copied to the product review forum/thread.

T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Working...
    X