Carb Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb Kits

I bought 4 rebuild kits (Gasket, needle and seat, and idle jet screw washers) for $12 a set from Partsnmoreonline.com. They work great! There was no was I could save my original stuff. Just too much grime and varnish. The parts are almost identical to stock, but for the float bowl gasket to fit, I had to trim a hole a couple of millimeters. Shipping is free on all orders over $30. They've got a lot of stuff in the ways of consumeables, and some stuff that is just hard to find. Their selection isn't awesome, but it is good. Check it out. I like it.
    Tony K.
    TonimusMaximus
    Big Angry Scot - Clan Maxwell
    New 1978 XS11E Owner

I have bought items from them

I ordered 4 rebuild kits from off of ebay last week they were $60 total including shipping...they had all the parts that partsnmore show in their kit plus the jets and seats etc...not just the float valves and seats etc...I will let you know how they work....I ordered petcock rebuild kits from partsnmore and they worked well....I just went with ebay this time because the kits were $3 more but had all the jets etc. I need to completely rebuild my carbs...one carb has a jet that the head is broken off and I couldn't get it out to clean it and under it...so needed these extra parts anyway...have to try an ez out to remove old part...
    Terry O'Donnell
    81SH "BullDozer"
    Holy Riders Motorcycle Ministries
    [URL]www.holyriders.com[/URL]
    [URL]www.groups.yahoo.com/group/HRMC/[/URL]

Comment

Working...
    X