Pirelli Angel Sport Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirelli Angel Sport Touring

Anyone use these before? and any if so how would u rate them?
    Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Are they are bias ply or a radial? Our bikes are not designed for radial tires and are known to exhibit handling problems with radial tires installed on them. If they are bias ply, they would probably be fine if they come in the right size. For those with standards, finding tires in our size is generally the issue, as the 17" rear is a real issue as many brands and types don't come in 17" so we have to take what we can find, and some come in 17" but don't come in the 130/90-17 that we need.

Specials have it easier as a LOT more types and brands are available in 16".
    Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
    Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
    Vetter Windjammer IV
    Vetter hard bags & Trunk
    OEM Luggage Rack
    Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
    Spade Fuse Box
    Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
    750 FD Mod
    TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
    XJ1100 Front Footpegs
    XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Im using the Demons. Go figure...I like how they put the image on the tire.
      Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.

1980 XS1100G 1179 kit, Tkat brace, progressive springs & shocks, jardine spaghetti, Mikes coils, Geezer's rectifier

Comment

Working...
      X