Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxim Badges....

Ok, folks...
    Sorry for the delays getting these pics posted!

Here are the Maxim Badge Repros....

I'm very pleased with the way they turned out... they are metal, not plastic like the originals were, so they're very high quality.

I had to purchase a roll of 1/2" wide 3M double stick trim tape to attach them... $5 at my local O'Reilly's. Took just a few minutes per badge... no big deal. Worked great. Look great! 24 Ct. gold plated.

Here's the deal he told me:

To order directly: www.badgereplicas.com.au

Or: Brian Cutler - www.brian@badgereplicas.com.au

If ordering individually, his prices are:
    Non-xs11 members, $42.50 ea. AUD. / $38.25 ea. US
    XS11 Members, $35.50 ea. AUD. / $31.95 ea. US
    Group Member orders of 10 or more, $29.50 ea. AUD. / $26.55 ea. US

If we have enough interest, and we can get a group order of 10 or more, that's the way to go, price-wise.... and I'll coordinate that if you guys want.

Add your name / qty. ordering to a list here, I have a Paypal acct.
    It would be a deal where you'd have to prepay to my account first, I'd place the order when we reach at least 10 badges, and pay him.

If I recieve in advance of the order your mailing addresses and tell him, he would ship directly to you. (That way, you'd avoid add'l shipping charges.)

Otherwise, you can order directly from him... they just cost $5.40 ea. more.

These prices included shipping.

Since he's in Australia, members living alsewhere other than Australia will be required to pay him via Paypal, due to the conversion rates....

So, for the Maxim owners who need new sidecover badges, here's your opportunity to get a high quality set.

I have forwarded Brian all pics & info I recieved earlier from you guys about the other Maxim lines, (750, 650, 550...etc.) as well... so by now he may have those badges available too. Check w/ him for prices & availability.

HTH's.
    Bob
    '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Also....

For any of our new members, or those who haven't read my earlier threads about these... if you're wondering what the deal is... here's the story:

I needed a pair for my Maxim due to the PO repainting the bike & disposing of the originals.

I found out about this guy here... contacted him. He told me he did not have these badges in his line, nor did he have a way to produce them.

I had acquired 1 decent original badge & sidecover...

So I sent him my badge, he made the mold, and is now able to produce them for us.

Brian's a great guy, and he's easy to get along with. He responded well to all my emails, too. I'm just trying to make a connection source for us, at a discount, and it also helps his business... a win / win for everybody.

Also, those prices came from Brian. I'm choosing to make no profit in any way from this... any involvement I may have will be donated for the cause to help out the XS11 family.

Just thought I'd add some more info, so everybody knows what the deal is...
    Bob
    '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

Working...
    X