Need parts for Buddies Goldwing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need parts for Buddies Goldwing

I have a friend who just had a light wreck with his Goldwing and he can't find some descent priced parts are there anyone here that can help? He has a 1984 GL 1200 Honda Goldwing he needs a fairing complete and one that is reasonably priced if anyone knows of some one that has one for this year please reply would also be nice if you would have pictures or can take pictures.

Tahnk You:

I assume you checked ebay....

LP
    If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
    (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

You might try the GWRRA. The folks there are quite helpful when it comes to Goldwings.

GWRRA
      [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
      [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
      The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

yes go to the forums on gwrra.org

they have a clasic wing section. you have to be a member to post but its free to read. you can get a lot out of it.

i go there alot when searching for answers on my gl110

Comment

GL1200 Parts

Unfortunately, when I totaled my '84 Interstate, my fairing was pretty much ruined also.
          FWIW, I have a friend who is the "parts man" at my local Honda dealer. According to Honda, all of the fairings, '84 through '86 are no longer available. However, the '87 fairing in red ['forget the Honda name for the red color] was still available. It's EXPENSIVE; supposedly due to the many/multiple coats of paint that's required to achieve this particular hue of red. I don't know if it's a direct bolt-up either. The cost, new from Honda was aprox. $960!!! OUCH!!
          Also, FWIW, so far any part from my wrecked '84 has been a direct bolt-up onto my '87 Interstate.
          Ride Safe,
          Greg
          '80 XS1100-G
          '87 GL1200-I
          '93 KLX650-C1
          [totaled '84 GL1200-I]

Comment

Try anipent@shaw.ca specialize in 1975-1987 honda goldwing,located in langley,b.c. Canada.straight up guy.6045397771.

Comment

Working...
            X