New Yamaha Cruiser.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Yamaha Cruiser.......

Did anyone see the NEW Yamaha that was shown on 2 wheeled Tuesday on the Speed channel a few weeks ago? It is a brand new model set to come out this fall I believe..... It was said to have all the bells and whistles we riders want on our cruisers...and a fulline of add ons

I for one have fallen in love with it ....
    wpc57

'81LH Midnight Special "Margret"

I ain't as good as I once was..but I am as good once as I ever was.... (Toby Keith)

That'd be the new Roadliner and Stratoliner models. Great lookin' bikes ... retro-styled V-twins imaging the streamliner era. I missed that particular show on 2-Wheel Tuesday, but if you want a good preview, check out Art Friedman's writeup of Motorcycle Cruiser mag. I've been reading them for a few years and they are a class act IMHO. Here's the link.
    http://motorcyclecruiser.com/newsandupdates/yamstar06/
    Dennis

Comment

Sooooo....(kicking the ground and trying to look the other way)

Anybody looked at the new Midnights?

I'm not really a twin guy butttttttt.....

(wiping the drool off my chin)

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/star/pro...4/0/image.aspx
      CUAgain,
      Daniel Meyer
      Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
      Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

Hmm. They're nice, but I'd have to say those new Midnights have way too much chrome.
        Ken Talbot

Comment

What you say?

Is that possible....too much chrome???? Matter of taste I guess. The more the merrier for me.
          "Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit"

Comment

now if they woudl just gold tint the chrome... just like my Margret...
            wpc57

'81LH Midnight Special "Margret"

I ain't as good as I once was..but I am as good once as I ever was.... (Toby Keith)

Comment

I agree on the chrome. I do like the black chrome pipes that were on the Midnight Specials. Also like the gold trim. I looked long and hard at a Roadstar midnight Warrior last spring but decided I liked what had; a very nice bike and no payment.
              "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
              1981 LH

Comment

Working...
              X