Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Trail 90

Hey guys,

I was just given a Honda Trail 70 or 90, the upright reddish thing, thats been sitting outside for about 15 years...

(why do i get all the 15 year old bikes)

of course its been neglected and left to the weather..
    but it rolls, and the trans shifts.. i didn't think it was worth much but now have had 2 people from work offer me over $1,000 for it if i got it running..

seems that this thing is pretty popular STILL.... i remember it as a kid, being the next Popiel's pocket fisherman or does all thing on the market..

Heck, maybe it will become my commuter... save my xs miles for the REAL FUN!!

I was given a Yamaha 125 also, but its all locked up.. don't know if it is worth the hassle.. got enough going..
    jeff "Wags"
    Bothell, Wa

79sf mongrel
    79sf rusty
    79 partsbike almost complete

I was given a '69 trail 90 a couple months ago. havn't been able to work on it yet. Lots of parts on eBay. Honda dealers can still get manuals and most parts. Several model years used same basic mechanical parts.

Prices on eBay for restored/OEM condition are surprisingly high, several; in the 900-1000 range if perfect. However, I have not found a site dedicated to these bikes that has any real useful information on resotation, parts, or ownership like XS11.com.
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Jerry

I did a search on google and came up with a bunch of sites.,.. even a parts site that seemed pretty reasonable..

Looks like most is still available.. EVEN SIDE COVERS
      jeff "Wags"
      Bothell, Wa

79sf mongrel
      79sf rusty
      79 partsbike almost complete

Comment

Working...
      X