Kawasaki Spectre 1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawasaki Spectre 1100

Does anyone out there have any information on a Kawasaki Spectre 1100? I just found one that looks like it's in real nice shape for about $500.00.
    Walt
    80 XS11s - "Landshark"
    79 XS11s
    03 Valkyrie
    80 XS Midnight Special - Freebee 1
    78 Honda CB125C - Freebee 2
    81 Suzuki 850L - Freebee 3

if you don't

I will. looks almost like a midnight spcl yamy don't it?Gotta love the black and gold scheme.I've seen one around here (not primo either ) going for 1,500. And thats in like 42 years.
    1982 XJ 1100
    going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
    now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Spectre

Your right chevy, that's why I stopped to look. At first glance I thought it was an xs.
      Inline four, shaft drive, triple disk.
      However, when I went back to take a better look, I found out that I had gotten the price wrong, he wants $2500. But it only has 2761 original miles on it, and is in near perfect condition.
      Walt
      80 XS11s - "Landshark"
      79 XS11s
      03 Valkyrie
      80 XS Midnight Special - Freebee 1
      78 Honda CB125C - Freebee 2
      81 Suzuki 850L - Freebee 3

Comment

judgement call

sorry i can't help ya then...lol. To me thats too much green,but hey 2 each his own.With only 2,000 miles that is low,but than again it's going to be an XS problem type bike,tripple clean the carbs need a parts bike to fix the road bike yada,yada,yada.i'm not to hip to production numbers or following on that model. But it could be as big as XScuse me here the folowing of our GREAT MACHINES. (it could happen?).Any way you lok at it I like the spectre11,looks cool.
        1982 XJ 1100
        going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
        now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Kwack Spectre

Hobbitt,

Good old Z1000 (or KZ1000 in the US) engineering, should go for miles in good condition..... nice bikes
          XS1.1 sport - Sold June 2005 :-(
          Guzzi 850
          Z1000

Comment

If in excellent like new original condition, I'd still go for it.
            OK.. which year? The more square or more rounded mad max like gas tank? If it's the early model, go for it. Prices shoot to the sky.
            Same for CBX. All mint condition hondas CBX 1000 go for bout 10.000 euro in germany/france (at least for the 4 I know about). But they were really like new. Not a scratch, living room pieces. I don't think the prices will drop.
            Not to mention Z900. Saw a really nice one the other day. Yummie.

LP
            If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
            (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Working...
            X