Yamaha Power Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Power Tour

Not sure if they do this in the states, but I just reserved a few rides with https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/road_power_tour/. I know there's a few Canadian members here, so I thought I'd give you a heads up that you can go try out some new bikes. Apparently you go on a 30-40 minute ride. I reserved a Star Veture, Niken GT, and FJR.
    80 SG Canada

I was very impressed with the Niken. Venture was stupid-heavy and hot at the ankles, the FJR is boring, as it's so predictable, and the Fazer makes me wonder what Yamaha is doing?!?

My favorite of course is the MT-10. They took the R1 off the truck this year.
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Down here n the lower 48 they occasionally hold "Biketoberfest" where you can go and sign up for test rides on several manufacturer's bikes. (Also included ATVs recently.) Something similar in the spring for snowmobiles, or "snow machines" as some people call them.

If one of these is in your area try to attend as they are a hoot. Ride spots fill up quickly on popular models so you need to get your request in early.
      Jerry Fields
      '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
      '06 Concours
      My Galleries Page.
      My Blog Page.
      "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Working...
      X