Fz1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fz1

I bought a new 02 blue fz1 in august when my mid-sp died,I did not want to be without a bike till i got it running again, bought out of state $6900 otd, What a bike for the price not to mention the motor and millions of acc, If you are ever curious check out the fz1 website,

fritz
    3 x MNS's

FZ1 was on my short list, but I bought an Aprilia Tuono instead. I heard Bruce Gerkin wants an FZ1 . Enjoy your new bike.
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Oh yeah... If i could just squeeze another motorcycle in my budget this could possible be the next one.

[b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
      [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
      The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

The FZ1 is my next bike purchase. There are usually a few used ones out there for sale with extra neat stuff added by the owners, for a fair price. The new price is not that bad, more than a Bandit and more than the Kaw naked, but the FZ1 is tops on most lists.

This past summer a nearby dealer offered me a new 2002 leftover for $6200, before we started dickering. I wanted the blue one, this one was gray. Decided to try the Venture first.

We'll give the Venture a work out this summer, if I don't like it there will be an FZ1 in my driveway.
        Marty in NW PA
        Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
        Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
        This IS my happy face.

Comment

Working...
        X