Rain pants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain pants.

Does anyone know of a set of rain pants that doesn't cost big bucks? I have a really good rain jacket but the pants that came with it leave much to be desired.
    1986 Kawasaki 454 LTD,

You are never too old to cruise.
    You only gt old when you don't!

Frogg Toggs

Can be had online for $20-40 for a suit.

Probably not a choice for everyday riding in Pacific NW, but occasionally in the South it would be fine. (In San Antonio they might last a lifetime)

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-piece...w-rain-suit-la ,,,,rain suit at harbor freight is 8.99 US ride safe ,,slow mo!
      The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
      moemcnally@hotmail.com
      i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

I got the Coleman ones from Walmart. Since my mesh jacket has a rain jacket zipped inot a pouch in the back, and my winter jacket is waterproof, I didn't need a whole set. They don't have the strap that goes under your boots though, and I kinda wish they had a zipper up the legs for boot access. But then, I guess that's what you pay big bucks for.
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
        -H. Ford

Comment

All Weather Pants
          Marty (in Mississippi)
          XS1100SG
          XS650SK
          XS650SH
          XS650G
          XS6502F
          XS650E

Comment

Working...