Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Bike REVS very high and wont listen to me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bike REVS very high and wont listen to me!!!

ok BAD NEWS about my Honda 84 VF750S.

At idle I have to very slowly turn the throttle and carefully (if not she will die) to make her go. If im lucky and she dont die she will start revving higher and higher and wont stop! she pops alot what gets me is even when I let go of the throttle she still keeps climbing up there and I means she really revs up REALLY HIGH to where i gotta hit the kill switch so i dont blow the motor!!!!!! Im really hoping someone here heard of something like this before?

Ive checked throttle cables (lubed em and stuff), cleaned the carbs, checked for vacuum leaks, made sure the petcock is flowing smoothly. I cannot figure this one out
    '81 Yamama XS1100 5K7 German Model

What's the difference between erotic and kinky?
    Erotic = using a feather
    Kinky = using the whole chicken

Let me make it simpler :d

IN LAMENS TERMS.
    My this Honda Sabre that im talking about here is accelerating all by itself!!!

And I cant SYNC, GET THE IDLE RIGHT, OR EVEN RIDE IT SAFELY CAUSE IT DOES WHAT IT WANTS TO WHENEVER IT WANTS!

ANYONE EVER HAVE THIS PROBLEM?
    '81 Yamama XS1100 5K7 German Model

What's the difference between erotic and kinky?
    Erotic = using a feather
    Kinky = using the whole chicken

Comment

sounds like u got a vacume leak of some kind...
      _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
      1980 gs1000g "stock"
      1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
      2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

Working...
      X