Rune dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune dyno

Had a chance to watch a new Rune run on a dyno at a toy run. There was quite a big crowd around the monitor so I could not get a real clear look but it was up around 120hp, could not see the the torque output. Not bad for such a weird looking bike. Not sure if I like em or not. 30k is the first turn off, how would you ever get the back tire off?
    When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Rune

I call it the; "BIG UGLY". Local Honda dearler has had one in the show room for quite awhile now with no takers.
    He original;ly ordered it for a customer who wanted one. Once the customer saw it in real life he refused to complete the deal. One ugly motorcycle to my eye.
    Ken/Sooke
    78E Ratbyk
    82 FT500 "lilRat"

Comment

Re: Rune

Originally posted by ratbyk
      I call it the; "BIG UGLY". Local Honda dearler has had one in the show room for quite awhile now with no takers.
      He original;ly ordered it for a customer who wanted one. Once the customer saw it in real life he refused to complete the deal. One ugly motorcycle to my eye.
      Ken/Sooke
      78E Ratbyk
      82 FT500 "lilRat"
      Those things are longer than a dead snake and twice as ugly.Even if somebody owned one{him and the bank}how would you service one and heaven forbid get a flat not to mention other things.Just for show can`t really use it for anything.Could show what happens when somebody pours a bucket of ugly on it
      Bill Harvell

Comment

Working...
      X