Bike Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Concept

So there I was, Sitting at work...Working of course...and i saw some pipe cleaners sitting there on the table next to me...So i decided to design some handlebars...after designing handlebars i decided to design the rest of the bike and here is what i came up with...I'd like to put an inline 4cyl on it if I were to make the bike...Click here to see a Video Walk Around of this Awesome Pipe Cleaner Bike...

Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Someone has way to much time on their hands. At least you found something to do with them.
    1980 XS1100LG Midnight
    1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
    A quick death and an easy one.
    A pretty girl and an honest one.
    A cold beer and another one!

Comment

"Working, ofcourse!"
      Joe

78XS1100

Comment

Originally posted by joceiphus View Post
        "Working, ofcourse!"
        Yes, the wheels do have axles and yes they roll...at least a little...

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

Yer in bad shape, dude. Is this what happens when you don't have a motorcycle to ride? I hope this never happens to me! Even a joyride on a Lambretta would be like a fix for a junkie at this point in yer downward slide...

Comment

Cool little bike you made!
            Semper Fi!

81 XS11 Special SH

Comment

Originally posted by Shacknasty View Post
              Yer in bad shape, dude. Is this what happens when you don't have a motorcycle to ride? I hope this never happens to me! Even a joyride on a Lambretta would be like a fix for a junkie at this point in yer downward slide...
              this is exactly what happens when i dont have a bike to ride!

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

Pipecycle

Is your pipecycle a pipe dream? But even so it is relatively devoid of "Caloric" content
                1986 Kawasaki 454 LTD,

You are never too old to cruise.
                You only gt old when you don't!

Comment

Working...
                X