Cool pro shots of my VTR (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool pro shots of my VTR (pic heavy)

A friend of mine that has done quite a little photography offered to shoot my VTR the other night. The light was not the best, but he still managed to squeeze out a couple cool shots. It makes good lookin' at any rate!

And even one of me setting up for a pic:rolleyes Oh, notice (or don't) the new Shorai battery in the following pic. It's under the seat, just above the rear master cylinder. That little sucker is all that powers this thing, and does a better job than the lead acid! With it, the bike weighs in at less than 400 lbs full of fuel!

Last edited by T99Ford; 06-02-2011, 09:49 PM.
    Healthy is merely the slowest rate at which you can die

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba….Hunter S. Thompson

2nd and 4th shots are cool.. Thanks for posting.
    1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
    2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

Looks a little less melty
      91 kwaka kz1000p
      Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

bike and pics are looking good.
        pete

new owner of
        08 gen2 hayabusa

former owner
        1981 xs1100 RH (aus) (5N5)
        zrx carbs
        18mm float height
        145 main jets
        38 pilots
        slide needle shimmed .5mm washer
        fitted with v/stax and uni pod filters

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pA8dwxmAVA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/url]

Comment

Those are some great shots. Thanks for sharing.
          XS1100SG - Obsession

Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
          -- Jack Burton

Comment

Originally posted by GARTHXS View Post
            Looks a little less melty
            Hahaha! Very much less! I got the new improved battery from Shorai, and so far so good. I have about 60 miles on it now with no problems at all. The other failed in 2, so I am hoping that was just a fluke!
            Healthy is merely the slowest rate at which you can die

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba….Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
            X