• Show
Clear All

• The dragon!

She Roars

She Rolls Smoke

She breathes Fire
    Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

very nice...

I like it!

John
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
      I like it!

John
      Thanx John!...if u look at the second pic u can see evidence of her rolling smoke...some kids egged her on...she has a tendency to have to prove herself to people sometimes...She has to show them her unbelievably awesome power...

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

what evidence?

I don't see what u are talking about...

john

Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

Comment

Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
          I don't see what u are talking about...

john
          Here I'll Show You...

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

glad u pointed it out -

i'd never have seen that....

from gravel in road i guess? looks expensive!

thats a nice looking bike though.

john

Comment

Yeah crappy pavement at Applebees...No worries though, I just put the tires on a couple weeks ago...only got about 800-1000 Miles on the tire anyway...Sheet will buff out...I think they'll be just find in about 500 miles or so...

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

That's a big old pavement eater, got a mean look to her! I can see the rear tire has lost a lot of it's crown, kinda flattened out from a little bit of excess throttle. I wonder how that happened?

How long have ya had her? Looks like it would be good for racking up some miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Shacknasty View Post
                  That's a big old pavement eater, got a mean look to her! I can see the rear tire has lost a lot of it's crown, kinda flattened out from a little bit of excess throttle. I wonder how that happened?

How long have ya had her? Looks like it would be good for racking up some miles.
                  I've had her since Nov. '06 had zero miles bought her cash cause i didnt want to take a chance on losing her...put a few thousand on her the first year i had her, but due to being in the Marine Corps and duties that i had i went for about 3 years and only put 500 mis on in that time...recruiting duty for 2 and then was in japan for another had no time to ride...so i gave her a lot of tender loving care when i got out here to CA and have racked up around 10000 miles since that time (june 2010)...got a tad over 14000 on her now...and the riding has just begun...I'll be moving back to NY here in a little over a month though so, I'm afraid its going to be harder to put as many miles on her due to riding seasons being CRAP in NY...fortunately I'll ride in the Freezing weather, as long as its not snowing...but it rains quite a bit in the spring and fall so that makes it difficult to get her out as much as wanted...she's a fine specimen...I love her dearly!

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

Originally posted by g15usmc View Post
                    I've had her since Nov. '06 had zero miles bought her cash cause i didnt want to take a chance on losing her...put a few thousand on her the first year i had her, but due to being in the Marine Corps and duties that i had i went for about 3 years and only put 500 mis on in that time...recruiting duty for 2 and then was in japan for another had no time to ride...so i gave her a lot of tender loving care when i got out here to CA and have racked up around 10000 miles since that time (june 2010)...got a tad over 14000 on her now...and the riding has just begun...I'll be moving back to NY here in a little over a month though so, I'm afraid its going to be harder to put as many miles on her due to riding seasons being CRAP in NY...fortunately I'll ride in the Freezing weather, as long as its not snowing...but it rains quite a bit in the spring and fall so that makes it difficult to get her out as much as wanted...she's a fine specimen...I love her dearly!
                    one of the nice things about riding now is it only cost less than 1000 to ride all the time...if i were to do the same amount of driving in my truck that'd cost about 2500 bux...and thats being generous on the gas mileage and cost per tank...

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

That Suzy engine is bigger than the engine in my car! Nice bike!
                      -- Scott
                      _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
                      1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
                      1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
                      1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
                      1979 XS1100F: parts
                      2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

thats a small car...and thank you...shes got some battle scars from women in camaro's and dudes in focus' and dog fighting but shes a definite keeper!...I love her almost as much as my sweet beautiful wife...

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

Working...
                        X