R1, r6, r5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1, r6, r5

if a R5 was a 500 based bike, a R6 a 600, and a R1 a 1000, if yami made a 2000 what would it be?
    Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

And how much wood could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood??
    Healthy is merely the slowest rate at which you can die

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba….Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Thats easy...it depends on the woodchuck, however the answer is appx. 700 lbs worth...

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

No, it 650lbs
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by g15usmc View Post
          if a r5 was a 500 based bike, a r6 a 600, and a r1 a 1000, if yami made a 2000 what would it be?
          fast......
          1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
          2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

The R5 was a 350cc 2 stroke twin made from 1969 to 1972...

Geezer
            Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
              The R5 was a 350cc 2 stroke twin made from 1969 to 1972...

Geezer
              My bust!...I meant less than 500

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

it would probably end up the size of a gold wing....lol
                _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
                1980 gs1000g "stock"
                1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
                2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

Originally posted by lee_dutcher View Post
                  it would probably end up the size of a gold wing....lol
                  well you can get 1600 in a v-twin and the vmax being a V4 is on a vmax which isn't any bigger than my 1600, i'm thinking you could up the cylinders in a vmax and make that v4 into a 2000 without much engine size difference...then you fit it on a bike frame like a busa and you could get some amazing power and speed out of it...hmmn...sounds like an idea...

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

woodchuck vs Chuck Norris

Originally posted by g15usmc View Post
                    Thats easy...it depends on the woodchuck, however the answer is appx. 700 lbs worth...
                    Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3 units of wood.

69.3 units of wood. Hmmm - I wonder how many "units" of wood I have?

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_w...#ixzz1LKawrovN

Oh yeah - original Question - They'd call it an XS2000

John
                    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
                    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
                    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Working...
                    X