Looking for a Shop manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Shop manual

I'm looking to aquire a shop manual for an '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600, or for an '05 Kawasaki Mean Streak 1600...these two bikes are the same. So if anyone might be able to help me out in finding a PDF for one or both of them that would be awesome! Any Help is awesome!
    Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Found a manual

In case anyone else was looking for a Suzuki Marauder 1600 or Kawasaki Mean Streak 1600 Service manual I found one...

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

Originally posted by g15usmc View Post
      In case anyone else was looking for a Suzuki Marauder 1600 or Kawasaki Mean Streak 1600 Service manual I found one...
      And I have posted it to my library of manuals on my website!

Thanks g15usmc!
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
        And I have posted it to my library of manuals on my website!

Thanks g15usmc!
        You Bet Brother!

Ride Till You Die!

Comment

Working...
        X