Carb Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb Sync

I'm curious whether this is a good carb sync or not...of course if someone else wants it i hope they live in CA, so i can borrow it...LOL but heres the link let me know what you all think... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CARBU...Q5fAccessories
    Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

I've got one of those. Not the best, but at that price a bargain. Made in Taiwan. Easy to use and gets the carbs set up fairly well within a gnats bollock.
    Borrow it at that price? Tightwad.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...SA:MOTORS:1123

I got these gauges for 38.50 + 12.00 shipping. There adjustable.

Comment

well i didn't get them...someone bought them before i got a chance to talk to my wife... oh well...there will be others...
        Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
        Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

tools

patience is a virture,,,,grasshopper....
          windjammer gump
          bikes now own
          1981xs1100sh special
          1971 cb 350
          mini chopper project
          bikes use to own
          1978 750/four..
          1983kz1100 ltd

Comment

Working...
          X