bandit forum??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bandit forum??

looking for a good forum for my new 600 bandit , there is one for the uk but not much for the states . any leads
    91 kwaka kz1000p
    Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

heroin...

Would you help your friend find heroin if he was addicted?

And you want us to help you run away?

I think not!

Though if I knew of one I'd tell you and since I can offer no help I offer a hard time. What else would you expect on Ch 11?

John in San Antonio
    John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
    '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
    Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

ouch!!

Do think I will leave now that I'm a guru, I still have the 78 I have way to much time and money into it
      91 kwaka kz1000p
      Stock

Comment

maximum suzuki

The best one for bandits is maximum suzuki, there is another one called Bandit Alley BBS, but its not that significant.
        80 MNS , Georgefix pods , crossed fuel lines, no octy, inline filters, Daytona handlebar, custom seat, Hardley 19 muffs

Comment

I would hope not....

Originally posted by GARTHXS View Post
          Do think I will leave now that I'm a guru, I still have the 78 I have way to much time and money into it

We still havent gotten together in SD to ride yet....

I have a long way to go before I am even at acolyte status much less Guru

John in San Antonio
          John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
          '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
          Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

carbs done for now

I pulled the carbs today kind of interesting setup it has a type of yics and the airbox slides right back when you take off the bracket that holds the tank to he frame, the carbs are a little different but still a CC type, any way I am trying to register with the UK sight but I am not getting a confirmation email
            91 kwaka kz1000p
            Stock

Comment

Working...
            X