85 yamaha xj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85 yamaha xj

looking for a set or 4 valve heads for 1985 yamaha xj 700 maxim off any motorcycle produced which could give more horse power. this motorcycle comes with two valve heads the maxim x comes with five valve heads .Is their a bolt up replacement with the four valve tech..

Xj

You want to do WHAT ? i'm sure the four vlave head exsist, what you really need is to get an xs 1100 from 1979 or a 1979 xs 1100(eleven hundred) to ride instead of looking for a four valver and run the OLD TWO valve engine on that motorcycle which you have. Also find you some cheap(cheap) parts to finish repairing it before you mod it. Well Thank You.XS 11 I sure hope these bikes run as good as you say because my xj 700 maxim which has a LOT less horsepower sure is waay faaassttt enough for me. When i get her done i'll hold on to this one real tight. XS ELEVEN HUNDRED

Comment

lol, do you often hold converstions with yourself?
      Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
      '82 XJ1100
      '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

. Wow.
        Saskatoon, Canada
        1982 XJ1100
        1982 650 Maxim
        1978 XS1100

Comment

Don't worry, online schizophrenia is not contagious!
          1990 Ninja ZX-10. It's the Silver Surfer. HI-YA!!

2006 Yamaha XT-225. Yep, I take it on the interstate. It's Blue Butt.

1982 Toyota 4x4. 22R Cammed, 38/38, 2" pipe, 20R head with OS valves, performance grind and other fun stuff. It's Blue RASPberry.

1969 Ford F-250 Camper Special resto project. 390 RV cam, Demon carb, Sanderson headers, 2 and a quarter pipes with Magnaflow mufflers. It's Blue Jay.

Comment

Working...
          X