XS650 - where to sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS650 - where to sell?

I just picked up a 1975 XS650B this weekend with the intent to part it out on ebay...but after riding her home, I'm not sure if I can bring myself to hack her apart - any suggestions on good places to sell her in one piece besides ebay?

Side pic of the bike
    1979 XS11F Standard - Maya - 1196cc (out of order)
    1978 XS11E Standard - Nina - 1101cc
    http://www.livejournal.com/~xs11

You might try www.650motorcycles.com for more info.
    Bill Murrin
    Nashville, TN
    1981 XS1100SH "Kick in the Ass"
    1981 XS650SH "Numb in the Ass"
    2005 DL1000 V-Strom "WOW"
    2005 FJR1300 Newest ride
    1993 ST1100 "For Sale $2,700" (Sold)
    2005 Ninja 250 For Sale $2,000 1100 miles

Comment

C'mon.. dont part out good bikes. It's like a sin or something.

LP
      If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
      (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Sell it local?

Strom, I agree. Good chance if you are patient whoever buys it could become your new ridin' buddy!
        Garry
        '79 SF "Battle Cat"
        outbackweld@charter.net

Comment

Looks like a local guy has been wanting an old 650 rice burner for awhile, he is coming by tommorow Now, I just need to have 1 or 2 more riding buddies before we can officialy be a "gang", already have 5 including me
          1979 XS11F Standard - Maya - 1196cc (out of order)
          1978 XS11E Standard - Nina - 1101cc
          http://www.livejournal.com/~xs11

Comment

My buddy

So far I only got a buddy on a 95 virago(600?) I tried it out, but it was too strange for me. It is so slow I can't let him lead the way cause I can't ride that slow. But he is a VERY good friend and I don't think I'll tell him how I really feel. I'd like to tell him to sell that thing and get something that isn't an imitation Harley. Aw well at least it's a YAMAHA!!!!!!!!
            Garry
            '79 SF "Battle Cat"
            outbackweld@charter.net

Comment

I'd LOVE to find some riding buddies here in SE Idaho. Most of the cyclists here are HD riders..... or HD lookalikes similar to the Big Dog Cycles bikes. Here in Pocatello there are THREE shops that cater to the HD crowd..... one is a Harley/Buell dealer, one is a HD/Big Dog/Other HD Clone dealer and one shop that caters mainly to HD riders but specializes in vintage bikes of any kind, mainly old drag bikes. The Jap bikes are supported by one Honda dealer, one Kawasaki/Yamaha dealer and one Suzuki dealer.

I've only run into one XSive here in town off this website.... Churb.... who hasn't gotten his Maxim on the road yet.
              1978 XS1100E "Flashback"

"If at first you don't succeed.... Get a bigger hammer."

Comment

Working...
              X