Free XS750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free XS750

I have an XS750 project that I am never ever going to get to so it is free to anyone that wants it. I got it as a package deal with an 850 and an 1100, and the guy I got it from also got it as a project. The motor is intact but I have my doubts about compression, all parts seem to be there.
    I am ~40 miles north of Flint MI and really would prefer someone picks it up rather than mess with shipping. I do have a trailer so I could deliver it, but really would rather not as my calendar is kind of full well into Jan.
    Send me a note offline at athenatho@msn.com if you or someone you know wants to help be free up valuable garage space.
    Scott Thornton
    I have a bike and I am not afraid to use it

Dang it, you're to far away from me to just pick it up
    Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
    '07 FJR1300

Comment

I will take that 750, am right here in town.

Hi,
      I would like that 750 if you still have it. I am right here in town, can get it pronto or as you need, call me at 989 488 4487. Tom

Originally posted by RS Thornton View Post
      I have an XS750 project that I am never ever going to get to so it is free to anyone that wants it. I got it as a package deal with an 850 and an 1100, and the guy I got it from also got it as a project. The motor is intact but I have my doubts about compression, all parts seem to be there.
      I am ~40 miles north of Flint MI and really would prefer someone picks it up rather than mess with shipping. I do have a trailer so I could deliver it, but really would rather not as my calendar is kind of full well into Jan.
      Send me a note offline at athenatho@msn.com if you or someone you know wants to help be free up valuable garage space.
      Scott Thornton
      Bikes Now.
      80 MNS 11 pods,georgefix kit,stock jets, HD Sporty muffs
      79 XS 11 Special, Emgo pods, stock jets, with Pacifico fairing, hard bags, intact stock pipes Sold
      83 Yammi Venture with custom footboards, 20k miles.
      83 Yammi Venture parts bike

99 Valkyrie shield and bags 37k miles like new
      08 ZX 14 Kawa Ninja 6k miles Sold

Comment

That was fast!

Tom,
        Left you an voice mail, we can work something out. I did say it was free, but I there might be a labor charge. As in, you might have to assist with some labor to pull out 2-3 bikes to get to the 750.
        You are first in the queue if anyone else makes contact, so we can work something out.
        Scott
        I have a bike and I am not afraid to use it

Comment

Working...
        X