This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b.walker5 View Post
    Interesting to note that the Megaupload server was based here in New Zealand and the FBI reached out across the world and conducted a dawn commando style raid, complete with guns and stormtroopers, to shut it down. They're now trying to extradite the owner, Kim Dotcom, back to the states to face thier trumped up charges. Not having much luck though, as our High Court has deemed the raid illegal and is opposing the extradition request.

Justice - 1, MPAA/FBI - 0
    I'm really beginning to love New Zealand. Are they the only county left with the balls to stand up to the US? Canada used to be a bit more independent but now we have a PM who falls over himself to do their bidding. Sad.

No offense to the American people who are mostly really great.

Anyone have a XS1100 service manual?
    Living to EXcess.
    1978 XS1100E Canadian, Cartridge emulators, NOS heavy duty fork springs,
    Showa rear shocks, ACCT, Jardine 4-2 spaghetti pipes.
    1979 XS1100F Canadian, stock exhaust. Top end rebuild in progress.

Comment

Megaupload gone

It looks like all of the mauals on the megaupload site are being blocked or something by time warner

Comment

Megaupload no longer exists, nor do any of the files that were stored there. If you need a manual, I have a few different versions on my website (linked in my signature).
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
        -H. Ford

Comment

Manual

I have a disk for the XS/XJ Shop Manual and Microfiche if any one needs it, I can copy it to someplace, don't know where but if you need it send me a message and we will figure out how to get it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightflier240 View Post
            I have a disk for the XS/XJ Shop Manual and Microfiche if any one needs it, I can copy it to someplace, don't know where but if you need it send me a message and we will figure out how to get it to you.
            Is what you have different from the OEM or Clymers manuals I already have posted? If it is, I could set up an FTP location for you to upload it to, so I could make it available to everyone.
            1980 XS850SG - Sold
            1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
            Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
            Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
            -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
            X