1980 XS1100 special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 XS1100 special

i cannot wait for my carbs to come home i have been busy while they were away finding parts for the bike. i have a brand new oem right side cover i just bought off ebay for 40.00. once it arrives all out the items are going in for paint work. i bought new chrome tank badges for the bike got them on monday. i am back to saving for the last few things i would like for it. looking for oem hard bags and trunk with the mounting hardware. trying to find a fairing with a radio but even i know i will find it in time. the biggest item i want to find is a helmet lock as i have a daughter who rides with me and it would be nice to be able to lock it up.
    1980 xs1100 sg.

I think I might have a spare helmet lock. I could be wrong but I'll try to remember to check this evening for you. If I do have one, it's yours. You'll have to have it rekeyed though. I'll let you know.
    If you don't own a fire extinguisher, do me a personal favor and go purchase one... immediately.

1980 MNS

Comment

OEM hard bags and trunk

Check this link...

http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20244
      2H7 (79)
      3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Originally posted by Varnae View Post
        I think I might have a spare helmet lock. I could be wrong but I'll try to remember to check this evening for you. If I do have one, it's yours. You'll have to have it rekeyed though. I'll let you know.
        ty if you do i will be glad to pay the shipping to get it here
        1980 xs1100 sg.

Comment

another option for a helmet lock is Kuryakyn grips with the optional helmet lock end on them.
          Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

I have a 78 xs11 fairing in the garage.
            79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
            80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
            80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
            79 DT 100

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
              another option for a helmet lock is Kuryakyn grips with the optional helmet lock end on them.
              nope not a option. i am doing a ghost flame theme on my tank. so everything is going flames. mirriors are bought and now looking for hand grips in chrome flames. i have the bags and trunk i am working on paying one of the members for. when every thing is done i will be posting pictures on the website for all to see.
              1980 xs1100 sg.

Comment

they make flame grips that the ends will fit as well. the rubber parts are in the shape of flames anyway.

just a thought
                Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
                  they make flame grips that the ends will fit as well. the rubber parts are in the shape of flames anyway.

just a thought
                  yeah just not sure they would fit on the bike
                  1980 xs1100 sg.

Comment

Working...
                  X