80 kawasaki 1000 z1 classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 kawasaki 1000 z1 classic

I am looking for one of these buggers! I like different bikes and this one had the first fuel injection on it. Does anyone know where one is at? I am so sure of buying one I bought a complete fuel injection system just in case I need parts. Does anyone have any experience repairing one? thx dew
    DEW
    One Red "Creation 1"
    One Black"Creation 2"
    One Black"Creation 3"
    One ???? "Creation 4"
    One ???? "Creation 5"
    One ???? "Parts Bike"
    All the above 1100 Specials
    78 Standard (Ruf Ruf)
    1980 Midnight Special
    1978 650 SE

About a month ago there was one for sale in an ad bulliten here in WV.
    What caught my eye was that the ad stated that it was in a storage building, and hadn't been started for about five years.
    'Needed a battery and possibly tires. 'Had a very low price ]I thought] of $500. It also had low mileage; something like less than 20,000 miles.
    I told my son that it could possibly make a good "project" bike.
    I no longer have the ad paper.
    If you'd be interested in a bike in WV, shoot me a PM or reply to this thread and I'll see what I can come up with.
    I just checked the Dec. 17th listing of Ad Bulliten and the bike was no longer listed.
    Oh well, I thought I had a bike spotted and could help out, but maybe not after all.
    Greg C. in WV
    '80 XS1100-G
    '87 GL1200-I
    '93 KLX650-C

Comment

I appreciate your offer and am still some what interested. I found one in Pennsylvania that I purchased but $500 seems pretty interesting to me as you never know when you could use some parts. If you get time see if you can find the other z1 classic. Thanks for taking the time to think of me. Don Wood
      DEW
      One Red "Creation 1"
      One Black"Creation 2"
      One Black"Creation 3"
      One ???? "Creation 4"
      One ???? "Creation 5"
      One ???? "Parts Bike"
      All the above 1100 Specials
      78 Standard (Ruf Ruf)
      1980 Midnight Special
      1978 650 SE

Comment