1975 kz900 needs new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1975 kz900 needs new home

Nearly a complete bike.Missing seat,no speedo,ignition side casing missing and internals (points) damaged.Tank has a small dent.One fork has a leaky seal and is slightly bent. Motor is complete with carbs. Has chain and spockets,sidecovers are good,has rear plastic fin,spoke tires and brakes are complete.Exhaust is a 4-1 header with a crushed muffler that does unbolt.Did see the bike running until owner ran it into a cement wall. Rather he brushed a cement wall. He was going to restore it before he damaged it.The handlebars are not stock.It needs a new front brake assembly(damaged in brush with wall).Bike is a light brown color and still has the kz900 emblems.Frame is not damaged. Shocks are OK.Missing front fender rear is intact.Still has the luggage rack.Overall still a very good example of the kz900. Buddy has no internet access and can not afford to fix. Really would not be to hard to clean up. Bike will come with a bill of sale but alas title has been misplaced lost or whatever. He is asking $600.00 Any interest contact me at : Andreashweiss@yahoo.com

If he was in EU, I'd get bout 3 interested ppl right away...

LP
    If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
    (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Working...
    X