Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some nice new bikes, and one really crazy concept!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some nice new bikes, and one really crazy concept!

The Tokyo motor show is in full bloom and several neat new bikes have been introduced....Including this amazing looking machine called a Tesseract:

It has a hybrid electric/gas motor, and leans over just like a bike when you ride it.

Honda has already said it will be putting this new one in production, as well:

I gotta admit, I like the look of that. Very different. It looks like it's a v-twin, and it has a really advanced transmission.

There's a link in the article to several other Hondas as well. Neat stuff.

http://sameerkumar.blogspot.com/2007...eird-cool.html
    80 XS1100SG
    81 XS400SH

Some men miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

A Few Animations I've Made

Re: Some nice new bikes, and one really crazy concept!

Originally posted by JWSanders
    The Tokyo motor show is in full bloom and several neat new bikes have been introduced....Including this amazing looking machine called a Tesseract:

It has a hybrid electric/gas motor, and leans over just like a bike when you ride it.

Honda has already said it will be putting this new one in production, as well:

I gotta admit, I like the look of that. Very different. It looks like it's a v-twin, and it has a really advanced transmission.

There's a link in the article to several other Hondas as well. Neat stuff.

http://sameerkumar.blogspot.com/2007...eird-cool.html
    OMG, crack has finally made it to Tokyo, isn't free trade grand.
    81 Black "1179" Xcessively trick Super Special. One owner (me).

Comment

that bike with the really advanced transmission does the shifting for you......no thanks....dont like its styling either
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
      X