No announcement yet.

KC Powersports KC70cc HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ever thought Japanese scooters were a bitch to work on, just wait until you have to dig into a vespa.

Geezer
    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

.. no squabble here, just my attempt at humor also.
      i have never gotten the pleasure to work on a Vespa, but those jap scooters are a pain in the clams to work on.
      the best/neatest scooter i have ever worked on was a Cushman Eagle. very easy to work on. i dont know if it was at all stock, but it had a Briggs and Straten engine. when i test rode it, it was the first time i didnt feel like the cops were going to mess with me for riddin a minibike on the road

Comment

Need new wheel for our KC70cc Powersport

Does any one here know where I can purchase a new wheel for the KC Powersport 70cc bike? I also had tried the KCPowersportsusa.com, called the numbers, one was consistantly busy, the other wouldn't allow my call from our area?
        Really, really need a new back wheel!!!

Thanks,

Cyclemom

Comment

Hey Cyclemom,

From what I've learned the KC Powersports bikes are Chinese, they borrowed the designs from Honda.

A recent search showed that Pepboys.com is supposed to carry parts for that line, but their web site wouldn't come up tonight?

Below is a link to another web site that sells 70cc dirt/pit bikes, and they say they carry parts, but they are not necessarily the KC powersports brand, but are probably very similar.

http://www.powersportsmax.com/index.php/cPath/33

Then I clicked on the 70cc dirt/pit bikes, and then you'll see 2 links, the second one is the Dirt Bike Parts LIST link.

http://www.powersportsmax.com/dirt-bike-parts-list.php

You didn't say what was wrong with the back wheel, did it get bent, run over by a car, what?? Anyways, hope this helps?
          T.C.
          T. C. Gresham
          81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
          79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
          History shows again and again,
          How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Thanks TopCat,

I'll have to give the links a try when I find some time, hopefully tonight.

The problem with the back wheel....my son, way to heavy for that little bike jumped a small bump in the rode & actually broke some of the spokes. Have been having a heck of a time ever since!!!

So, you think that a 10" rear wheel, disc brake from Honda will work with our KC pit?

Thanks,

Cyclemom

Comment

Working...
            X