Now I'm pissed!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I'm pissed!!!!!!!

I was just changing my chlothes after some garden work for my mom, and I hear Thud! weuweuweuweuweuweuweu..... OK, its my car alarm again (sometimes it just went off by no apparent reason), but the thud wasnt good. I thaught my mom dropped something or hit the car by accident.... OK, I put on my pants, run to the balcony to see whats up. Nothing, some dogs barking, but that might just be the alarm getting on their nerves. I went to deactivate the alarm and I find a windshield wiper snapped off and it was placed on the hood of the car.
    Now I just bought a used mazda xedos6 (eunos500 or Millenia in the US I think) and those parts are not cheap. Now what I would like to know, when I find the punk who did it, is it easier to rip the heart out and make him eat it, or yank out the intestants and hang him from a street lamp by them?
    The thing is, I found "broken" mirrors on my previous car a few times (6 or 7), but they were on springs and I could just pop em back. But now I'm really pissed! Any ideas on how to find the punk who is doing it? I have a webcam and a program that can be motion activated to record stuff, but I don't want to use up 20G of disk space for old ladies walking their dogs.

LP
    If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
    (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

I know a truck driver that was having his gas siphoned out of his rig on a regular basis. Just a little at 1st but they got greedier. He spent a couple of nights in a sleeping bag under his rig. One night he awoke to find a kid after his gas again. A tire iron across the ankles made sure he would catch him.

Another instance I read about was a Sheriff called out to an attempted gas theft. Deputy arrived at a ranch and was met by the victim. Victim pointed out a pile of on the ground and another pile next to his RV. Seems the thief started sucking on the tube to siphon gas but had the "holding tank" instead.
    Pat Kelly
    <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
    1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
    2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
    1999 Suburban (The Ship)
    1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
    1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

Okay Pat, that has to be up there for the nastiest thing I have ever heard.
      '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

some cammo, face paint and hide in the bushes, under the car, behind the shed, whatever it takes. Then a couple of nicely placed shots with a paintball gun (I would use a 12 guage with beanbags in it but a paintball gun is a little more humane).

Had some kids steal some beer from my "outside" fridge and the dumb asses left tracks in the snow back to their house!!!! I should have filmed it for Funniest Home Videos. They won't be taking from me again.
        Travis Miller
        1978 E

Comment

LOL!!!

I have a cam set up... just need a bit longer USB cable (its on the way). Will see if it will help.
          Now I'm sorry I sold my FAMAS.

I had some fancy alu work done on it too... kinda had to, the old stuff broke, so a friend made some custom superlight stuff. The ROF was fenomenal. Too bad it was only an airsoft (softair) version. But it still emptied a hi-cap (bout 450 BBs) in bout 4-6s. Trust me, it would work better than beanbags. Had a desert eagle too.... a bit more punch, but only 35 round hi-cap mag. Now all I got is a tad too deadly and I don't want to kill a guy over a windshield wiper. That quickly.
          And BTW, the car is quite low.... and I am quite... wide... and... well... I wouldn't fit.
          The thud thingie bothers me tho... a wiper snapping off shouldnt make that... gotta check the windshield, I guess the guy threw it at it. Didn't notice while driving around today, but still....

LP
          If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
          (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

LOOOONG story short. Grew up on a dairy farm back a long lane. Had a 500 gallon under ground gas tank for the tractors. Thought someone was helping their self to it. We switched to all diesel tractors so now had 500 gallon underground tank with diesel fuel in it. Was before unleaded so all nozzels were the same. Guy to end of the lane before he found out his Chevy would not run on diesel. Made it easy for the sherrif to catch him.
            78E ... Gone but not forgotten
            2006 Kawasaki Concours....just getting to know it

Comment

My uncles farm had the same problem with Gas and Diesel. On his portable tank we changed the wording on the split tank (gas on one side Diesel on the other. Three cars were found the next morning by us with 3 guy's walking up the road. This was about 8 miles down a bad muddy road, as the crow flys only 5 but the hills were all straight up and down. With nobody supposed to be coming down that road but us. We left them walking after a little talking to from my uncle. Just kids, he never pressed charges figured they learned their lesson. I've made that trek on foot and it is a killer. No idea what it cost in time & money to fix. Hope you catch the little $__t.
              There's always a way, figure it out.
              78XS11E

Comment

Farmer too

I remember when I was young and still on the farm we had a problem with missing gas too. So when the tank was empty, Dad just put some water in it and sure enough, the car was up the road just a few hundred yards with water in the tank. Made it easy to see who was the bad guy. Now I have one of those tiny cameras that send images to a receiver up to a quarter mile away. Biggest part of it is the 9volt battery. Easy to hide and it's high resolution and color too. Costs about $75.
                You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
                Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
                Drilled airbox
                Tkat fork brace
                Hardly mufflers
                late model carbs
                Newer style fuses
                Oil pressure guage
                Custom security system
                Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

Working...