stock 1978 e standard- parting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock 1978 e standard- parting out

Well, it ended up in my shop so you guys know the fate. Parts are avaliable. Nice bike !!! History is approx 40,000 miles last insured and driven 1995. Stored inside under cover taken care of. Cosmetically very nice. Macho Maroon color. Seat is gone. But has chrome grab rail, tank is perfect with no dents,no keys, would suggest radiator treatment for inside of tank,(screwdriver scrap gives you something to wipe off), sidecovers are original color with emblems and pinstriping. No crackes perfect(best I have ever seen)Exhaust is factory up to mufflers and then has ss performance single pipe installed. (I know what???? ) Chrome is Ok, no holes,no dents, appears to be a aftermarket muffler that fits very nice (factory brackets hold it in place) and looks pretty good. Single muffler instead of 2. Let me know what you might need. Andreashweiss@yahoo.com

If you part out the head I would really like the cams.
    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

78 Parts

You said seat was gone but is the seat pan there? Also would be interested in front master cly, and carb mount rubbers.

Thanks Tom
      82 XJ1100 DAILY RIDE
      78 XS1100E FIXING UP
      79 XS1100F PARTS BIKE
      Thanks Tom
      82 XJ DAILY RIDE
      78 XS1100E FIXING UP
      79 XS1100F PARTS BIKE
      79 XS1100SF NAKED BIKE
      80 XS1100SG FULL DRESS BIKE
      82 XJ IN THE ROUGH

Comment

side covers

need both side covers pm me a price
        79 yamaha xs1100f standard
        best 1/4 mile 13.282@99.40

Comment

Sent you a PM for sidecover price etc. Motor is still complete for now you will probably have to buy the whole head to get the cams. I doubt there is any mechanical failure. It appears was just put away and not ridden. Seat is GONE no pan etc.Have the rear plastic seat cowling and one side seat rail. Macho maroon.And rear grab bar (standard not special) Master cylinder cosmetically challenged,not for sale, set of 4 rubber carb intake boots used but decent condition $30.00 shipping included continental USA. andreas

Comment

Any more parts available? I need both petcocks if you've got them.

Help!

Thanks, B

Comment

Hi Andreas- Need a price on tank/side cover package complete. Any dents in tank? Will side covers/tank need to be painted? I like NICE parts. Need speedo, mounting bolts, cable, etc. Mine is missing so I need EVERYTHING including nuts, bolts, etc. thx DEW
              DEW
              One Red "Creation 1"
              One Black"Creation 2"
              One Black"Creation 3"
              One ???? "Creation 4"
              One ???? "Creation 5"
              One ???? "Parts Bike"
              All the above 1100 Specials
              78 Standard (Ruf Ruf)
              1980 Midnight Special
              1978 650 SE

Comment

Sidecovers,tank already gone. I have 3 Yamaha xs1100 standard speedo's black square type. Maybe two gauge clusters as well. But all three speedo's are the 240kph/160mph with the metric being the larger #'s. Have speedo cable,speedo drive unit(wheel thing) parts will have all nuts/bolts etc. Send me a PM on exact wants. I will try and answer your request asap Am heading out on a 4 day run in 2 hrs.... might find time to check e-mail on the road. andreas

Comment

Working...
                X