Cool Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Bike

Talked to the owner of this XS1100 and he says it will be for sale. It has a 1200cc kit, Dynojet and a bunch of other tricked out parts. The paint now is a little different as the "$" are removed. He said it was built by Merriam Cycle for him. Not sure if it's going on e-Bay or out right sale. He said he'd take $5,500.00 for it. Wished I could afford it.

"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

nice looking bike cut i wounder what kindof dyno numbers it is putting out
    79 yamaha xs1100f standard
    best 1/4 mile 13.282@99.40

Comment

fairing

now you think with all that work they would put the turn sigs in the cutouts or glass them in so it looks a tad bit more like it belongs
      1982 XJ 1100
      going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
      now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

What caught my eye was the cutouts in the fairing for "clip ons". It makes the bike look patched, IMHO. I would have filled in the slots so the fairing looked complete, or at least like it was made for the bike.
        Ray
        Ray Matteis
        KE6NHG
        XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
        XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Went to look at it. It's in Topeka. He said he'd take the first $3,500.00 for it. No 1200 kit but a stage 3 dynojet kit.
          "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Comment

Working...
          X