Rare "R" model XS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare "R" model XS?

You all have to check this out!........your gonna love this one!.....Item 4621661685......This Special is so special that that it's an "R" model(guess R means racing). All you gotta have to qualify is a 81SH....4 into2 loud pipes,...a shoulder bag on the front,......a Corbin tour seat thats for the 80-81 Standard(that way you can get to the main fuse holder easily)...........and you good to go............that's what seller says............Oh!....almost forgot, break off the signal arms......serious!........check it out! If bull%*it were music, that boy would be a brass band!
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Yeah, I think I need to replumb my fuel lines, they don't look as good as his I don'r know what he uses for ebay, but I think it's the "tv" computer, or AOL. nothing like typing in all caps to let everyone know you mean business!! Too bad he wants too much for a bike that needs help.

Ray
    Ray Matteis
    KE6NHG
    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Yeah, I think I need to replumb my fuel lines, they don't look as good as his

I geuss thats another way to fix a leaking petcock...

Comment

"R" Model----INDEED------ALL the 81 specials start with 4R0. I sent him a message to correct the listing or I would report him to ebay as a scam perpetrator. I really hate when they misrepresent these listings.
        put something smooooth betwen your legs, XS eleven
        79 F (Blueballs)
        79 SF (Redbutt)
        81 LH (organ donor)
        79 XS 650S (gone to MC heaven)
        76 CB 750 (gone to MC heaven)
        rover has spoken

Comment

good for you! Ebay is turning into a nasty place.
          '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Working...
          X