my bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bikes

this is a test to see if i can show piccies of my bikes, need to try before i put a hammer through my new digi camera.
    yamaha xs 1100

Very nice!
    Ken Talbot

Comment

They look great! That's a pretty interesting fairing on the second one. I like it!
      80 XS1100SG
      81 XS400SH

Some men miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

A Few Animations I've Made

Comment

.. nice bikes scoobs, but you didnt show us any pics of that cool looking blue one with the pointy tail section

Comment

ok here is the plastic rocket yam yzf r1
          yamaha yzf r1 just going out on it as the car is off the road and in aint raining..............

Comment

Very nice one and all. The paint with the fairing makes a nice looking rig.
            JimBoReeno
            My Ex!"Half-Breed"
            '82 XJ1100 Maxim with
            '80 XS1100SG Motor

Current Bike
            2000 Indian Chief
            Millennium Edition

Comment

here are my other 2 xs1100`s the complete one is a f model and the other is a g model both come from the states http://images.picpile.com/uploads/812886368.jpg http://images.picpile.com/uploads/329714457.jpg

Comment

.. i like this one, clean and nekkid just like it should be.. what exhaust do you have on it?

Comment

It is a marshall 4 into 1 deep tone which has only done about 250 miles on a bike.bought the exaust about 8 years ago and cost £235 and they are still available as far as i know.since i rebuilt it ,,,frame and all the metal repainted (properly) and the cases polished i have never put her on the road.this is the only xs1100 that i was able to wheelie just by twisting the throttle and not slipping the clutch???

Comment

Working...
                  X