got a pit bike but needs work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a pit bike but needs work

ok guys i race the xs1100 and i race a mustang and a guy was giving away a 74-75 suzuki rv90 but it needs some work and i dont have any info on the bike at all but he said it was running a few years back does anybody know of any good websites for this bike to get parts and info on them
    79 yamaha xs1100f standard
    best 1/4 mile 13.282@99.40

The RV-90 is a nice bike, they also made a RV-125. A friend has one and it is always fun to ride. A few parts on e-bay from time to time. You might check the Cycle Trader and local free ad papers in your area. This Suzuki model was the predecessor of the Honda Fat Cat and Yamaha Big Wheel. I never did get the chance to ride a Rokon Trail Breaker (2WD) but it was the original "Big" wheeled machine.

Big Pat

Comment

yeah it is a nice looking bike and it is a bigger minibike and that was what i liked about it i mean you wont every out grow it i just got to get the wiring all worked out and it running again

Comment

well just worked on it but i am going to have to get a book on the bike to find out what all the wiring goes to and i need a new coil and maybe a carb overhaul and tires and she will be ready to ride

Comment

well me and my buddy worked on it yesterday and did a comp test and it has 95 psi so it should run after i found all the parts i need i just won a ebay action for the switch and i have found all the other parts i need just got to buy them and if anybody has any info on this old mini bike please share since i am new to these little bikes

Comment

Working...
          X